Industrial Fiberglass-Handle Tools
- Stronger than steel, pound for pound
- Electricity not conducted and heat / cold are not transmitted
- No moisture absorption or warp and resists temperature change
- Non-corrosive and resists acid and other chemicals
- Non-denting, difficult to damage and resists impact
Our Handle on Quality
HISCO has been making handles for more than 30 years that contain thousands of continuous strands of fiberglass saturated with thermosetting resins and a non-fiberglass polyester veil impregnated on the surface. We are solid for strength and smooth to avoid splintering.
A Saunders Midwest Company
HISCO is part of a group of innovative tool and professional product companies. We solve our customers’ problems by delivering quality on-time, every time, at a fair price. We think long term. We insist on the highest standards. We seek to innovate. We are honest and humble. We work hard everyday to earn and keep your trust. We are here for you.
We solve problems.
We are a reliable partner.
We exceed expectations.